This week our Batley drop-in is at a new home, day and time slot.
Visit us every Friday between 9.30am to 12.30pm at Jo Cox House, 90 Commercial Street, Batley, WF17 5DS.
For example we can help with:
- sending and receiving emails
- using Facebook and other social media
- accessing information
- getting out and about
- keeping up to date with the news
- reading books
- listening to music
At our drop in sessions we;
- offer support and training in the use of various magnification products and technology.
- listen to what you want to do. offer social and emotional support in a relaxed environment.
- encourage you to try equipment before you buy it.
- work with you to find cost effective solutions to suit your individual needs.
For more information contact Daniel Owen firstname.lastname@example.org 07564681933.