Are you VI? (blind or visually impaired) and live or work in Kirklees? or Do you know someone who is?
Need help with your mobile or tablet?
Our volunteers can help with everything from magnification to speech output. We get you started and confident to do what you want to do.
- access information
- get out and about
- send and receive emails
- use facebook and other social media
- keep up to date with the news
- read books
- listen to or make music
At our drop in sessions we;
- offer support and training in the use of various magnification products and technology.
- listen to what you want to do. offer social and emotional support in a relaxed environment.
- encourage you to try equipment before you buy it.
- work with you to find cost effective solutions to suit your individual needs.
Come along to see us anytime we are open or contact us for more information with the option to book an appointment.
Huddersfield: Kirklees Visual Impairment Network, LG12, Brian Jackson House, 2 New North Parade, Huddersfield, HD1 5JP. Every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, 10am until 4pm.
Dewsbury: Dewsbury Town Hall, Wakefield Old Rd, WF12 8DG. Every Thursday, 11am until 2pm.
Please note that our Huddersfield drop in will be closed on Wednesday 27th March and Friday 12th April 2019.