We are pleased to announce that the registration is open for the up coming Valli Rally Sponsored walk in aid of KVIN. We hope you will be able to support this event by joining in or sharing with your contacts so we can make the event a great success.
Valli Opticians Charity walk in aid of KVIN (Kirklees Visual Impairment Network) Saturday 5 October 2019
Plan for the day;
- 9.30am: Meet at Valli Opticians Meltham, 29 Huddersfield Road, Meltham, HD9 4AF
- 10.00am: Walk from to Valli Opticians, 30 Westgate, Honley HD9 6AA
- 12pm: Arrive at Honley for refreshments and new participants to register
- 1pm: Walk to Valli Opticians, 3 Benomley Road, Almondbury, HD5 8LR
- 3pm: Arrive at Almondbury for refreshments and end of walk
∗ Registration is £10.00, please bring that along on the day. Please raise as much money as possible using the sponsorship form. All proceeds will go directly to KVIN.
Everyone is encourage to take part in the walk, so please share with colleagues, friends and family who might want to join in. Children are also welcome, but note the walk isn’t pram friendly. If you are VI, a friend or family can guide you or KVIN can provide a sighted guide. Please let Claire Claire.email@example.com know asap if you will be requiring a sighted guide.