To mark Volunteer Week at the start of June, KVIN are holding a Volunteer Open Morning on Wednesday 5th June 10am – 12pm.
If you would like to find out more about the volunteer opportunities we have available, we would like to welcome you to our office in the centre of Huddersfield to find out more. You will be welcomed by our friendly team of volunteers and staff with the chance to find out about what we do and the range of volunteer roles we offer.
We are especially looking to welcome potential volunteers with Visual Impairments, but everyone is welcome.
Wednesday 5th June 2019 10am – 12pm Brian Jackson House, New North Parade, Huddersfield, HD1 5JP. Ask for KVIN at Reception
KVIN have a flexible approach to volunteering and a variety of roles available to suit individuals who want to get involved. Could you?
- Provide Peer Support to other people with Visual Impairments
- Share your IT knowledge with people with VIs.
- Welcome people to our drop-in’s and look after them.
- Help with our admin to keep us running smoothly.
- Publicise our activities so more people can benefit from our work.
- Organise an event and raise vital funds.
- Be a trustee and help manage the charity.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Click this link for a flyer for the event which can be downloaded and printed. Volunteer Open Day Event leaflet
For more information contact; Claire Drake, Volunteer Coordinator Phone: 01484 519988 Mobile: 07708054245 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org