During the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, we have moved our services so they can be accessed virtually over the internet or your phone.
Whilst we aren’t able to meet face to face, we are able to support you and have lots of things happening on a weekly basis to join in with.
These groups are accessed using Zoom on your smartphone or laptop or your landline phone. To join any of these groups please contact us and we will give you the details.
- Wednesday: 11am Group Telephone Chat, 1pm Zoom Chat
- Thursday: 11am Zoom Chat, 11am Group telephone Chat, 2pm Group Telephone Chat, 2.30pm Crochet Class via Zoom
- Friday: 11am Zoom Chat, 1pm Anything Apple Group
- We also have a monthly Quiz Night via Zoom and will be starting a Reading Group and Cooking Group in November or December.
- Starting in November we will have a weekly guest speaker at one of our groups, read here for more details.
One to one support
We are able to provide one off or regular welfare calls and tech support calls to anyone who requests them. Perhaps you need a chat and some firendly advice from someone else with sight loss, or you are struggling with your phone or tablet or would like to learn something new?
One of our volunteers will gladly help you with any query, please get in touch for support.
If you are struggling to get your shopping or prescription we can help you to organise deliveries to home or do that for you with the help of a volunteer who can drop it off for you. If you need help, please get in touch.